Monday, July 8, 2013

The Non-Designer's Essential Glossary of Web Design Terms

A brand spankin' new article from the HubSpot Inbound Marketing Blog!
            
            

Hi there,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that there's a fresh new post on HubSpot's Inbound Marketing Blog, eager to be read. Check it out!

The Non-Designer's Essential Glossary of Web Design Terms
By Ginny Soskey, July 8, 2013, 8 a.m.

2460538525_32ab3f6d56_zWhen I started my first job, I did everything my tiny marketing team needed at a moment's notice. Although I was more experienced in blogging and social media management, I was soon pulled into design projects. One day I was mocking up an infographic; the next, I was designing an ebook, and then the day after, I was creating and ordering custom die-cut stickers ... and I was woefully unprepared.



You can change your email frequency preferences here, and download our free Newsstand app here!

INBOUND 2013 is just around the corner. Are you coming? Learn more.

inbound-email-cta

Follow HubSpot
linkedin
 facebook
twitter-1
google+
pinterest
 

Powered by HubSpot

No comments:

Post a Comment