Sunday, September 1, 2013

How to Create an Infographic in an Hour, the Sexiest CTAs on the Web, and More in HubSpot Content This Week

A brand spankin' new article from the HubSpot Inbound Marketing Blog!
            
            

Hi there,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that there's a fresh new post on HubSpot's Inbound Marketing Blog, eager to be read. Check it out!

How to Create an Infographic in an Hour, the Sexiest CTAs on the Web, and More in HubSpot Content This Week
By Ginny Soskey, Sept. 1, 2013, 8 a.m.

weekly_hubspot_roundupI don't know about you, but Sunday is my day to catch up on life. I do my laundry, vacuum the one area rug in my apartment, and make sure every dish is sparkling clean -- and then sit down to catch up on all the content I missed during the week. Even during a light week of work, I miss a lot of great content on the web. 



Follow HubSpot
LinkedIn
 Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Pinterest
 

Powered by HubSpot

No comments:

Post a Comment