Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Is It Finally Time to Bid Adieu to the Press Release?

A brand spankin' new article from the HubSpot Inbound Marketing Blog!
            
            

Hi there,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that there's a fresh new post on HubSpot's Inbound Marketing Blog, eager to be read. Check it out!

Is It Finally Time to Bid Adieu to the Press Release?
By Dan Lyons, Sept. 3, 2013, 2:27 p.m.

press-releasesI have a confession to make. When I was a reporter at Newsweek, I received literally thousands of press releases via email -- and I deleted almost every single one of them without even opening them.

Basically, I used my Newsweek email account as a filter. My "real" email was my personal



Follow HubSpot
LinkedIn
 Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Pinterest
 

Powered by HubSpot

No comments:

Post a Comment