Thursday, June 20, 2013

Why the Inverted Pyramid Doesn't Work for Business Blogs

A brand spankin' new article from the HubSpot Inbound Marketing Blog!
            
            

Hi there,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that there's a fresh new post on HubSpot's Inbound Marketing Blog, eager to be read. Check it out!

Why the Inverted Pyramid Doesn't Work for Business Blogs
By Ginny Soskey, June 20, 2013, 8 a.m.

blogging foodAs a blogger, I try to follow the motto that "you are what you eat." (No, I don't go around eating computers parts or snacking on pieces of paper.) I firmly believe that if you want to be a great writer, you should read amazing content by writers you admire. To make sure I'm at the top of my writing game, I read. A lot. Like, a lot a lot. 



You can change your email frequency preferences here, and download our free Newsstand app here!

INBOUND 2013 is just around the corner. Are you coming? Learn more.

inbound-email-cta

Follow HubSpot
linkedin
 facebook
twitter-1
google+
pinterest
 

Powered by HubSpot

No comments:

Post a Comment